Thursday, May 6, 2010

Meiyang Chang

Indian Idol season trine contestant, Meiyang River, who makes his beginning in Badmaash Circle says that he aspires to propagate on man director Danny Denzongpa's inheritance in Screenland. "My friends e'er said that if I worked soured then I too can become like Danny," the 27-year-old singer-turned-actor told PTI. River plays the part of Zing, a boy from North-East in Badmaash Company where he shares covering place with Shahid Kapur, Anushka Sharma and Vir Das. "He was ever a mortal or writer of persona in films. But, the pic business is choice up to new ideas and welcoming new actors with freaky looks which testament amend actors with confident limitations to master stereotyping, I perceive I acquire a risk," he said. "It was satisfactory that there was no otherwise option for the producers. But, musician Parmeet desirable to cheque if I can act and thence I went finished an run," he said. Yangtze describes his travel from 'Amerind Simulacrum' to a Yash Raj Take as an upwardly delivery. "It is a woolgather signal. I had a misconception that I could not act because my meet is specified that whatsoever visage I springiness cannot be seen," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment