Monday, January 16, 2012

Ali Zafar

Ali Zafar is gearing up for his current romanticistic comedy London, Paris, New Dynasty. The multi-talented Asian human, who has not only acted in the picture but also unflustered the music and voiced songs for it, says he is inspired by ripe Bollywood legend Kishore Kumar.

"Big kudos for me (when group compare me with Kishore Kumar) because he is one man who I always seem up to. He was so talented that I cannot presume to place any closer to him. He was somebody who misused to sound and act," the 31-year-old said here at the promo move of Writer, Paris, New Royalty". "Elvis Presley and Wiener Actor - these are the people whom I idolise a lot. They soul done movies and they used to sing songs. I upright comic, in my young way, I can be somewhere stuffy to these big names," he added.

Ali says it is not enured for him to multitask and accessorial: "I property I am an artist, these are opposite forms of look to create. I object to make, that's it. I make sound, I indite poesy. I bonk to act," said Ali who debuted in Bollywood with Tere Bin Laden in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment